Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Brain Candy

Since I've now dedicated this blog to my adventures in the arts, I thought I'd kick off with a little artsy-fartsy idea. My dad sent me a link to a great website the other day, and if you haven't heard about it, you should go there now. It's called TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) and it's a right-brained human's mecca. The video below is a small excerpt from one of their annual conferences. This particular video is about 24 minutes long, but well, well worth it.
Just sit back, relax, and engage...




I'll be posting little bits and pieces of brain candy like this from here on out, so you can be sure to exercise your right brain functions every now and then. I mean, your arts education is just as important as mine, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment