Thursday, August 30, 2007

I would just like to say...

THANK YOU!

As of today, your donations have helped me complete 78% of my fundraising goal! I am truly and deeply grateful. I just have a few hundred dollars more to raise!

To be honest, I did not think I was going to get this far. I had deep-seated doubts about this whole thing. Starting out, I was sure I would have either quit or gotten injured (knock on wood!) or both by this point. However, I'm totally psyched for the marathon, and cannot believe it when I tell people how far my longest run was on the weekend.

Thank you thank you thank you for supporting me so much.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    You've done quite well with the blogging. I think you deserve a break while you are rehearsing and running- still! You are looking great. Keep up the hard work. You are fulfilling that deep seated nagging thing of mine that surfaces every now and again and says "just do it", yet is quickly replaced by "the doc said I'd better never break that ankle again". I'm still peeking, but you are doing!!
    Love always,
    A/Pat

    ReplyDelete